Lowerfield Farm

Friday 10 June 2011

New website

Phew! Finally, got the new website uploaded last night and have spent today tweaking it. Still much more fiddling to do, but we're pleased that this site is much more along the lines of what we want to portray. We inherited our original site from the previous owners, and have made upgrades to it but it's not really been 'ours'.
Hopefully we won't see bookings drop right off now!
Our lovely friend Heather has been through the site with a fine tooth comb today and given us superb feedback with the benefit of her successful background in tourism. It's all rather exciting - well, for me anyway.
Next stage . . . get the Japanese site sorted [note to self]. I've started the translation and will shortly be pouncing on one or more of our Japanese friends to tidy it up and make it appealing to the Japanese market. 頑張ります!(rather untranslateable, but something that doesn't work in English along the lines of, 'I'll keep at it!' said earnestly).

2 comments:

  1. Hurro へんな外人たち。元気かい?
    What a fab place you have (bet I can't afford it ;-) I really hope I can get there one day and annoy you both to bits.
    I'm going to link you on my blog (you should get a lot of traffic - everyone else does). http://paul-artwork.blogspot.com/
    Hugs
    Pauly

    ReplyDelete